Friday, January 8, 2010

Why I Hate Stupid Lady GaGa

First of all what does gagagagagaa mean? Those are some of the worst lyrics to a song that I've ever had the misfortune of hearing. But that's besides the point. Lady Gaga came on the radio like 6 months ago and ever since then all I've heard on the radio are dumb and terrible songs with even worse lyrics. I mean c'mon she doesn't even pull of all of her crazy outfits.
Her songs are not my only reason for hating her. I know that she's bisexual and I have nothing against gay people or anything. She's just so weird. Why can't she just sing her music like a normal person? I like some eccentric stars but she's just too much. Her lyrics are also very odd. In one of her songs she says she'd like to lick someone’s lollipop. What does she mean by lollipop? The song doesn't even have anything to do with lollipops. Please someone explain that lyric to me.
I don’t know how this monstrousity got her start. I remember reading or hearing on either vh1 or MTV that she was doing karaoke or something somewhere when a record producer heard her. What was this stupid guy thinking? Hmmm this girl is a terrible singer who sings terrible music. Just what the world needs. Another egotistical, sillybottoms, lady who will eventually snap due to the mounting pressure to be even weirder.
You know, I hope she does snap. I hope she loses all of her recording contracts, all of her money, all of hyer friends family and everything else she holds dear so she can go rot with all of the other dead pop icons. What has the world come to when a lady with no talent or anything special about her is the lady who girls (and some boys, including my brother) want to be.
Alright just one more rant and then I’m done. Here are the upsides to having Lady Gaga gone, or dead, whatever works. The radios wouldn’t be filled with her nonsensical poopoo lyrics. The music awards, flawed as they may, wouldn’t have to put up with her dumb costumes that give little boys like me nightmares and make me afraid to go to bed. And last but not least, less little girls would want to grow up to be evil, weird, and shallow pop stars who suck at making music. Goodbye

4 comments:

  1. wow... Thats pretty powerful and you spelt a lot of words wrong there is this new thing called spell check, which can tell you what words you spelt wrong so you should try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey austin be quiet you can't tell me anything aboiut writing your's is terrible and you really smell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack, I love this post. Popular music is my worst enemy, and its sick that kids and teenagers today can call that music while bands like Nirvana, R.E.M., The Clash, The Sex Pistols, and the oh so many more I could think of remain unknown. People are like sheep, they'll do whatever they are told to by the shepherds. Lady Gaga is another name in a hat full of sell outs.
    Rock on
    Hoekstra out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. Her music is terrible, and she is just weird.

    ReplyDelete